<VV> Interesting Cars (No Corvair)

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:33:49 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/04 3:49:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair@richnet.net writes:
The only thing I'd wish is that people that post things like this would
at least include even so much as a sentence as to what they want us to
look at. Maybe it's something that we just don't want to be bothered
with, but without so much as a hint of what it is, why are we asked to
take the time and effort? Is that too much to ask?

-Mark
The cars....

That's all.

Considering the variety there must have been at least one you found
"interesting" I found
several.

Take a look at them and enjoy them OR DON"T

I'd like to post something that I felt many would enjoy without some wimp a**
bonehead
bitching about it.

Tim Abney

Proud Member of
United Steelworkers of America, Local 7600
Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member Society of the First Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN - 1967-68
Corsa Member
I.E.C.C. President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting restoration

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of steelworkers%20logo.jpg]