<VV> Fw: Looking for a Corvair Club

Charles F. Doerge, Jr. Charles F. Doerge, Jr." <cdoerge@bellatlantic.net
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 13:13:20 -0400

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Susan Zebley
  To: cdoerge@bellatlantic.net
  Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 9:38 AM
  Subject: Looking for a Corvair Club

  Help! I have a garage kept corvair monza ("63)  It's a convertable. It was
my mom's.  It has about 39,000 original miles. It hasn't been driven for about
8 years or so.  I haven't started it because I wasn't sure if it would damage
the engine. I'm trying to get in contact with a Corvair club somewhere in
Delaware area.I'd like to see it, but I need some guidance as to where to go
etc.  Can you help me get in contact with someone who could help? Thanks
susanzebley102@hotmail.com

---