<VV> Former Resuscitation, Now Resurrection

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:59:25 EDT

contactsmu@sbcglobal.net writes:
>     I started my Corvair resurrection odyssey one year ago after taking
> possession of my '65 sedan in June of 2000.
> This will be a story for the ages.
Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K

Way to go!  But tell us.......some of us are not immortal.....LOL!

Why...with only 77k on it did you have to overhaul?  Is the car really
thrashed?

I've never had that problem with engines that sat for as long as 15 yrs...so
I'm curious....

Matt,
no Vair driving lately..but my bud has put over 2,300 miles on the '66 vert
while they've been here..

http://members.aol.com/patiomatt     see Immortalvair  and Cheap Vair [ for
the engine / trans].