<VV> group red for me - going to drop my fuel tank

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:53:04 -0400

While siphoning by mouth is period correct for an early, it is pretty
risky for the novice. I would suggest starting the siphon with a siphon
pump or simply drain the gas from the fuel line on the bottom  of the
tank (assuming that is where it is on an early).

Gasoline is neither tasty or good for one's health :o).

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert

J R Read_HML wrote