<VV> Phillipe's message

Mike Ioanes mioanes@woh.rr.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:14:16 -0400

 Some might say "well, people are people anywhere"....and to an extent it is
> true.
>
> I do believe strongly that "car people are good people"---of course there
are
> exceptions. Many of them drive Mustangs and Corvettes <G>

.  If you think that is regular, next time you are at a show, go up
> to the group of Corvette owners, and try to strike up a conversation.  You
> might find it interesting.
>
> Regards
> HANK
BUT...I have had lots of "other" car people be very welcoming.  Took my 64
Monza to a local show and had a great conversation with some original
MiniCooper people-they thanked me for bringing my Corvair!  It didn't look
much better than it did at the convention!
Mike Ioanes