<VV> Seats

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:13:16 -0400

Folks
Don't really want to start a thread on seats, so off list responses please,
and I will report to the group in one post what I have learned, and what I
will do.

Decided that the money to put into LM seats (buns, new covers) to get them
right, and still not have any lateral back or neck support isn't worth it
right now.

Looked at Kent's setup, which IMO would be optimal, but a bit rich for my
blood right now.  I think Kent got done what he did at a better than average
price.

Any successes or non successes retofitting newer design seats into an LM would
be appreciated.

TIA

HANK