<VV> Re: People losing Sleep Over Living in the Real World

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:26:47 -0700

Amen again!

At 08:44 PM 8/24/2004, vairologist@juno.com wrote:
> > NO down shift, and NO parking brake.  Ask around on VV and
> > elsewhere just how that feels.
>Lonzo wrote
>  >I'm with Bill on this one. That's how I got my 64 700 sedan last
> > winter for just $300...
>--------snip--------------
>Smitty says:  Lonzo you think it is a bad thing that you lose most
>methods of retardation when you lose a drum?  You got a car out of it.
>And that's bad?????    Bill when all else fails use the steering wheel.
>Don't jump in the back seat shouting "woe is me".  Damn fellows, stuff
>happens.  When your number is up, It's up.  Doesn't make any difference
>if it's a "head on" with a truck full of girders (lets see your shoulder
>belt save you then) or getting bit by a black widow.  If you think dual
>masters and 5 point belts and fire retardant systems in your car will
>save you are naive.  Step out of your super safe transportation capsule
>and some idiot will take you off with the door.  Me:  I'm not going to
>lose a minute of my life worrying about how I might go.  I'm going to
>take the whole ride just as fast as I can with all the resources I have
>available.

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html