<VV> Half Speed Smitty (humor?)

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:47:48 -0400

Smitty says,
  Damn fellows, stuff
happens.  When your number is up, It's up.  Doesn't make any difference
if it's a "head on" with a truck full of girders (lets see your shoulder
belt save you then) or getting bit by a black widow.  If you think dual
masters and 5 point belts and fire retardant systems in your car will
save you are naive.  Step out of your super safe transportation capsule
and some idiot will take you off with the door.  Me:  I'm not going to
lose a minute of my life worrying about how I might go.  I'm going to
take the whole ride just as fast as I can with all the resources I have
available.

FrontMan asks: Would that be a 64 Wagon or "Spike"???

Corvair Atlanta, BOD
CORSA MEMBER
CORSA Tri-Membership Chairman
http://carmerjr.home.mindspring.com/