<VV> Seats (uncomfortable at any speed)

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:33:28 -0400

I agree with Hank.  I had planned to drive my 65 Monza (with original seats)
to Lexington, but after a trip from Cocoa, Florida to Helen Georgia (600 miles
one way, with a screwed up non-working A/C)  my wife quickly told me that if I
planned to do so it would be without her.  I love my Corvair, but the original
seats are definitely not for old bones like ours.  I ended up driving my more
comfortable Deville, (and she did go with me) and I'm still married to the
same woman (for 50 years in a few months).

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.