<VV> Turbo help update and THANK YOU

Sam & Marissa Andolino mandolin@rochester.rr.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:39:55 -0400

Hi everyone,
The problem of hesitation and other things has been solved.  While setting
the timing I left the vacuum hose on like the Chilton's Corvair tune-up
guide states. That what happens when you work on two different engines at
the same time you kind of forget things[Senior Moment]. When someone asked
how I timed it , he told me to plug the vacuum hose just like other engines
.  Marissa and myself would like to thank everyone that helped in the engine
rebuilding and after questions.  Four Clubs here we come.

Thanks Again
Sam & Marissa Andolino
mandolin@rochester.rr.com
1963 Red Monza Convertible