<VV> Finds we've found - And found us!

Paul Fox paulvair@yahoo.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 21:19:10 -0800 (PST)

Group,
            I bought a 66 coupe from a fellow club member about 2 years ago. It had sat in a barn for many years. I just put some tires on it and flat towed it home. While cleaning it out I discovered a very unhappy opossum under the back seat. He was curled up in a plastic bag, so I grabbed the bag and tossed it in the trash can, which I then through in a dumpster. I don't know wether he got out or not, I didn't want to scrap with him he had bigger teeth than me.
         Paul Fox