<VV> Different(ial) Opinions

JWCorvair@aol.com JWCorvair@aol.com
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:55:06 -0500

If you think that is a problem in the UK and the rest of Europe, then I would suggest that it is a catastrophe in the US. I'd much rather take my chances on the roads in the UK than in the states because the drivers in the UK at least understand that it is a better idea to avoid an accident than to stay in a lane defending their rights, like drivers do in the states. I've seen many accidents that could have been avoided, except the drivers chose to stay in their lanes rather than swerve to miss encroaching traffic.

Joe White
62 Sedan
Corsa, RMC