<VV> Different(ial) Opinions

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD@DaveMorris.com
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:56:47 -0600

I totally agree.  In Dallas at least, if you want to get anywhere, get in
the right lane.  The left lane will be full of SUVs with drivers completely
asleep at the wheel with their cellphones stuck in their ears.  In Europe
you learn to STAY OUT of the left lane or get run over by someone who is
traveling at twice your speed.

Dave Morris