<VV> Re: Polishing Trim Pieces

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:45:07 -0500

Hi ya Mikey!
My cure for that, especially when doing the trim pieces around the
windshield is to tape it to a piece of 1" x 2" wood and do a small section
at a time. Back when I was getting my 66 Corv-8 ready for Daytona I was
polishing a piece of trim that I had spent hours on getting the dents out
when it hooked the buffing wheel and slammed it's self into the wall. I just
turned out the lights and went upstairs, it was Miller time!

Rick Norris