<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1496 - 10 msgs

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 8:55:54 -0600

This is probably a stupid question, but an honest, serious one. Is there supposed to be a small hole (dime-sized)in the floorboard of a 66 vert on the drivers side floor, about 10-12" below the high beam selector? This hole looks perfectly round, has nicely raised edges, like it was put there on purpose. I checked the 66 chassis manual and the shop manual and see no reference to it. I just don't know if I should weld it up or leave it. It does not look rusty at all and there is NO other rust in the floor and I dont want to weld up something that is supposed to be there...

Thanks very much in advance.

Mark Chapman