<VV> Re: Windshield Washer Fluid (Now cleanser?)

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:29:58 EST

Thanks Ron,

That kind of clears things up on both my previous questions.  The fact that
the abrasive agent in the Bon Ami cleanser is softer than the glass it is
cleaning prevents the scratching.  A regular cleanser would cause damage.  Also, I
had heard that strong alcohol can be damaging to some finishes.  (Not to
mention, my liver and few remaining brain cells.)  My concern would be overspray on
the paint from the windshield washers that might not have evaporated by the
time the car was parked.

Doc