<VV> New Ads

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:36:15 EST

Happy Holidays to All! Just a note to let those of you who are
performance-minded know that I have just posted several ads in the CORSA on line classifieds
for new performance set ups. They are complete NEW tested and ready to run
Systems (carbs, mounts, linkage, gaskets, air cleaners, etc.) including a Weber
45 DCOE for your turbocharged engine and a Holley center mount system for your
140 engine. There is also a system to put a Carter AFB in front of your
turbo. I have digital photos of each, if interested, so please send a private
reply. Thanks,
The Carbmeister