<VV> Heads 2.1

Mike Kost vairmike@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 01 Feb 2004 08:49:16 -0600

Tom Wright wrote:
> I should have been more descriptive when asking about studs for the 140 heads
> I am working on. These are the studs for the exhaust manifolds, the carb
> studs, any other studs protruding from the head itself.
>
> Thanks for all the responses!
>
> Tom Wright

I found last summer that about the only place to get carb studs is from our vendors. They are fine thread on
one end and course on the other. The auto parts stores have studs like this but not any where near the proper
length.  I have not replaced exhaust studs but I would expect them to be similar but of a length which would
be available.

Mike Kost
Show-Me Corvair Club