<VV> Replacement FC round mirrors

aircooled6@prodigy.net aircooled6@prodigy.net
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:22:44 -0600

My 64 was a work truck and had the clamp-on style of mirror.  No holes in
the door.  I bought a pair of these "Peep" mirrors to use by putting them at
the top of the door, so the vent window should be able to open without
banging against them.

Heres what they look like,

http://www.americanclassic.com/asp/dyncatv2.asp?which=amclsall&p1=initial&p2
=Mirror+Items&iyear=1964&ytype=to&exyear=

but I bought them someplace else that slips my mind at present for a few
dollars less.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX
67 500 4dr 110/pg/ac (still driven every day-at 61000, it has the fewest
miles on any of our vehicles, including the '99 express van)
64 Greenbrier 110/pg - slowly emerging from the pile of "stuff" that it was
buried under when we moved to our new house.  Yes, it WILL run this year.