<VV> Free 64 Coupe in NM

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 13:33:42 -0700

I need space in my yard and really need to get rid of this 64 coupe.  The
car is free... I just dont have the heart to strip it, the body is actually
in pretty good shape.

Pictures are available at.

http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/64vairemail/index.htm

These pictures were taken before the car was moved to my house.  It is now
a rolling body.  All body panels are straight  and it comes with a straight
rust free 64 hood. Drive train is there.  It was taken apart for a dropped
valve seat.  But the engine was rough so it is pretty much down to the
block, but it is in place.  Auto trans is there and works.  All 64
suspension parts are there.  All body panles on this car are straight and
it is pretty rust free with exception of the area behind the front tires
where bubbles are poking through.  All glass is there.
If interested contact me.

-Geoff Johnson