<VV> Vacuum Advances

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:34:19 -0700

What does a #55 vacuum advance go to?  The pin hole for the #248 advance on
our 140 distributor is pretty worn, even though it works.  I have a new #55
and dont see a listing as for what it goes to.  Will it work?  How much
difference is there between the different advance units?

Thanks!
Geoff Johnson
66 Corsa   Cp
63 Monza Cp

It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long,
the grasshopper kept burying acorns for the winter, while the octopus
mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and
the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. And also he got a
racecar!	-Phillip J. Fry