<VV> LM Front Suspension Assembly / 76 GM Assmb. manual

MDVAIR@aol.com MDVAIR@aol.com
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:40:03 EDT

I just happen to have two of the cross shafts laying here out of a '66.  Mine
are both part# 3857664.  Interesting thing is the part number is on opposite
sides of the two.  Looks like a different casting (or forging).

Mike Dobie
CORSA Central Director
NTCA member