<VV> The Chuckster is a great American (NOT)(HUMOR!)

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:45:40 +0000

Dear Swamp Rat

Are there any Swamps left in St Tammany and Tangipahoa Parishes??? They sure were trying to fill them all in around Slidell, and up there at the end of the Lake Ponchartrain Causeway when I lived there in the mid 80's.

Oh, Not me no!!!!

I'll have a cold drink...Any soda, regardless of brand

Give me a Silver Dime---

Park on the Neutral Ground (any median)Used to be the border of Old New Orleans (canal st)

I got a hickey (Not a suck mark---a bump on the head)

That's a Lagnaippe---(froggie for something extra)

Now THAT's New Orleans Lingo----

HANK