<VV> shoulder belt instructions

kovacsmj kovacsmj@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:50:50 -0400

Snip...Thanks to Matt and the others who are putting the instructions on
their web sites.

A BIG THANKS to Kovacs (sp??) for supplying the info in the first place.

 The instructions came about when in 1976 I noticed that there was an
optional shoulder belt offered for my '69 convertible. I contacted a
local Chevy dealer who found the last deluxe set in the New Jersey
wearhouse. After installation (front and rear) I kept the boxes and
instructions in case some less than knowledgeable judge would think they
were after market.

 Youall are welcome.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS