<VV> a few questions based on "chevrolet corvair photo history" book

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:29:35 -0400

Yes, it's true. I've seen several very early '60 cars with these slots.
They were intended as horn sound openings, and were found not to be
necessary, so were deleted as one of the many running changes that
plagued the first year.

-Mark