<VV> a few questions based on "chevrolet corvair photo history" book

robert harvey roharvey@nestor.nmsu.edu
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 14:10:09 -0600

1. has anyone attempted to correct errors in this book? I have read a few
who have said it has some errors.....Is there a list of corrections somewhere?
2. regarding the 1960 (love the pictures...) early models ,he states that
early 1960 vairs had small vents under front bumper. Did they? I have seen
company pictures with the openings but never have actually seen one with
the vents. Is there an example out there?
bob
---