<VV> batteries

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 22:12:26 -0400

I concur with JR (though the batteries are different depending on your location.)

Remember when Sears Diehard had a lifetime warranty? Made by Johnson Controls. Sears changes vendors to Exide...had to quickly drop the lifetime
warranty.

I try to buy only Johnson Control batteries. Most Walmart batters are JC (though I think they area lower quality JC) while most Sears (at least the ones
I've seen) are still Exide.

Check the label closely; they usually say.

I've been pretty much buying the cheap Walmart batteries ($35?)  for several years now and have been happy with the longevity for what I've paid...

Bill Elliott