<VV> steering wheel

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 01:38:26 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/2004 7:17:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dnaisaac@sympatico.ca writes:
Hello,
Can anyone please tell me if a 1964 Corvair steering wheel will fit a 1966
Corvair.
Thanks.
Dorai <><

Dorai - The spline in the center of the 64-66 standard (non-telescoping)
columns are all the same. The 64 wheels are shallower than the 65-66 wheels. In
addition, the canceling mechanism and the horn feeds may differ between the
years. If you tell us what you are trying to do, we may be able to give more
advice. For instance: If you are trying to bolt-on a complete 64 wood wheel
assembly to your 66, my advice would be to sell it to an eager 64 owner and buy
another complete 66 Corvair! (64 wood wheels are scarce.) - Seth Emerson