<VV> batteries

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 10:10:13 EDT

Ooops, one more thing... the dealership where I worked was in a very rural
community... even though the dealership was an "Chevrolet, Olds, Buick, Pontiac"
dealership, nearly 80% of the sales and service was on TRUCKS... new ones,
old ones, didn't matter.... and these people USE their trucks... I remember one
guy brought in his '03 K2500HD w/Allison tranny problems, still with the
trailer and steam powered tractor on the truck!
We probably saw a lot of stuff you wouldn't have seen in the city, and took
care of a lot of things under warranty just because the boss said so... after
all, he did start the business in 1956, and was there on a semi-daily basis.
I just wanted to add that in.
Later,
 Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd... now safe in White Mills
1964 700 sedan 95/pg