<VV> Batteries

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:15:48 -0400

So your a Fleet manager huh? Does that mean your in charge of all the
enemas???
I use nothing but Optima batteries in all my rides. They give long life,
will take repeated total discharges and they give off no gasses. I started
out with one in my V8 Vair and have since installed them in everything. I
love'em!

Rick Norris