<VV> Bolting a LM flywheel

dongerick1@juno.com dongerick1@juno.com
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 22:55:49 -0500

Hi John,  I have done this myself about 5 times and never had a problem.
I drilled out  the rivets on my drill press and installed the bolts and
nuts as I went along.  As long as the parts of the flywheel are
concentric there is not a problem.  Can you balance it while you are
doing it?   I used 5/16 hardware from Clarks.   How is the face of the
flywheel?  Does it need to be resurfaced?  That may be a consideration.

DonE