<VV> It's Alive

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Sun, 04 Jul 2004 14:36:47 -0600

	A bit  of good news.  The 110 I got starts and sounds good.   Primed it,
flushed some oil through it, and put some carbs on it and a distibutor.
Pretty cool the oil drop cloud a engine makes when it has no top cover on
it.  Think it was slinging oil ten feet in the air.  Only let it run about
30 seconds as it of course has no cooling without the top cover.  But
sounds sweet and I guess by posting this Del will see it works and want the
100$ I promissed I would pay him for it if it ran.   So hopefully in a few
days my 63 will be back on the road.

-Geoff Johnson
63 Monza Cp