<VV> Spark Plugs

Joe Robbins robbins@monticello.net
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 17:39:33 -0500

I just put some of the Bosch plugs in DaVair and they seem to work fine.
Cheap and readily available at Auto Bone.

Joe Robbins
CORSA
PCCA
BBRT
Group Red 4 Life

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of David V. Clamp
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 5:32 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Cc: RBlachut@adelphia.net
Subject: RE:<VV> Spark Plugs

Snip-------------------------------
I would like to try using modern spark plugs.  I have no more AC44FF plugs
left and I was wondering what the most popular plugs are.  I am running a
stock ignition system on a 140.
Unsnip-----------------------------

Ron,

A lot of people (myself included) run Bosch Copper plugs (#7502, formerly
W8AC).

Autolite 475's also work, and NKG makes a good plug, but I can't remember
the number.

David V Clamp
Member: Corsa
        Heart of Georgia Corvairs - Newsletter Editor, VP
        Nader's Raiders
	  1966 Corsa convertible 140 +0.030/4spd 3.55 posi w/ AC
mailto:66corsa@cox.net