<VV> Spark Plugs

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:45:28 -0500

All good selections, I personally run the Bosh.  The one caveat is you
can't go back.  The lower thread in the head, which the 44FF screwed into
will fill up with carbon.  If you put a 44ff in after running a shorter
threaded plug, you run a good chance of stripping the threads when you
remove it.

Dennis