<VV> RE: Mustang or Corvair

mopar@jbcs2.net mopar@jbcs2.net
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:17:28 -0400

Many years ago before I got married, I told the future wife that we were
marrying with one stipulation. That she would NEVER ask me to sell my 66
Dodge, no matter what. No need to buy a house, pay bills, or put a kid
through college. Since then I aquired 2 T-birds, a Valiant, a 67 Coronet,
Greenbrier, Rampside, 65 Monza Convert, 67 Monza, and a couple of
unfinished projects. Never "had" to sell anything.
Many of my friends of the era ended up selling their "impractical" toys.
Most of them ended up divorced. I have been married for 26 years, and have
had my 66 Coronet for 31. We are pretty much all happy.
Times were tough on occasion, but I knew I would never be able to replace
that car.
Just recently a friend sold his Dodge Charger, wife ended up with all the
cash during the divorce.
Think you could ever afford to replace that Mustang?
prices are going up, and what may seem to be a good sale price now you will
kick yourself later..........
Gary Swiatowy

http://mail2web.com/ .