<VV> Looking at a '65 Corsa Convertable

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak@lmco.com
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:07:40 -0500

Thanks guys, I'm going to go back and look at it after work.  With you
guys additional things to check, I should be able to determine if I want
it or not.

-----Original Message-----
From: CORSABILL@aol.com [mailto:CORSABILL@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 4:00 PM
To: Cepak, Tom A
Subject: Re: <VV> Looking at a '65 Corsa Convertable

Tom:
jams where the door hinges bolt on.  Rocker panels, and floors.  Look in
the trunk (front) for damage that has been repaired or rust.  Rear
quarter panels and under the battery box. If these look sound enough,
I'd say $500 to $700 would be about tops. You really need the 4 carbs
for best performance, center mount just will not get it. Also, check the
doors when open.  Do they sag?  And is there a little gap between the
door and body when closed ?  Power top is no big deal even if it doesn't
work.  Can be fixed.

HTH, Bill Loftin