<VV> EUM Knock--- NOT GOOD

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:03:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/2004 7:21:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:
Engine from donor car in shop to be stripped
for it's block.
Hank
 Have you checked out the donor engine. Bet you can get it running for now,
If it turns over and has any compression it will run. I have a good 110 block
came out of a running car that dropped a seat, if I remember all the studs are
still tight just needs to be cleaned up and shipped, yours for shipping.
Should go in two boxes on UPS just fine. Will check it out if you want it.
 On your engine how hard was it to turn over? Sounds to me like it was just
bolted together and not checked for alignment or easy of turning and had a bind
to start with.
rich