<VV> Corvair Sighting

Coneheads2001@aol.com Coneheads2001@aol.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:07:01 EDT

  Hello All,

  Saw a very cool Dark Blue Lakewood here in Lake Worth, FL (near West Palm
Beach)  yesterday 7/6. Sounded funny and looked funny under the back, caught up
with the guy and he tells me it has a 327 chev in it! Sure enough I could see
the crank pulley and a sub frame under it. Didn't get a chance to chat with
the guy he took off very quickly, I guess to show me the Power he had. Never
seen or heard of a V8 Early especially in a wagon, didn't ever see the front so
I don't know how he is keeping it cooled. He had Illinois plates, anyone know
this Wagon or owner?

                                                    Andy Cone
                                                    Lake Worth, FL
                                                    '64 Monza Cpe 140/4