<VV> Corvair Sighting

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:42:37 -0400

Andy,
It's been done before. Cover pic on December 1993 issue of CORSA Communiqui
of Keith Kostroski's 283 powered 61 Lakewood. Car was sold to museum/dealer
in St. Louis, Mo. Might be the same car.
Click on V8 Vairs link below and look under V8's In Print to see a picture
of that issue.

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net
Web Site http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley
V8 Vairs Web Site http://www.corvair.org/chapters/v8vairs

>   Hello All,
>
>   Saw a very cool Dark Blue Lakewood here in Lake Worth, FL (near West
Palm
> Beach)  yesterday 7/6. Sounded funny and looked funny under the back,
caught up
> with the guy and he tells me it has a 327 chev in it! Sure enough I could
see
> the crank pulley and a sub frame under it. Didn't get a chance to chat
with
> the guy he took off very quickly, I guess to show me the Power he had.
Never