<VV> Oil pressure switch

jryall@juno.com jryall@juno.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:53:46 -0400

There is a socket available for the oil pressure switch.  It's been a
long time since I changed one, but I recall that its easier if the
alternator is moved out of the way first.  You probably don't have to
completely remove the alternator, just back off the mounting bolts so it
can move 1/2 inch or so.  The switch is fragile around the edges, so
using a vice grip or pliers to install the new one is not recommended.

John Ryall

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:43:31 EDT Pitts10ch@aol.com writes:
> Hi guys,
>
> This one should be simple.  How do you remove that oil pressure
> switch on a
> 140.  I want to proactively replace it.  Is there a tool that fits
> it?  It
> looks like other things have to come off first.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris Hand
> '66 corsa 140/4

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!