<VV> Steering Box Price

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:44:18 -0700 (PDT)

 I would suggest looking on Ebay. The hot-rodders pay
much more for these boxes than we do. I've seen early
aluminum boxes go for up to $100 a shot. I know a
T-Bucket guy in my area that has a standing offer to
buy them for $25 per box. To me $50 would be
reasonable for a good box. Remember that the parts
that wear (the nut and pitman arm shaft) will transfer
into your car's box if you need to rebuild your's at
some point.

 Regards - Mike
           YS-117