<VV> Re:VV 704 Leaky Diff

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:32:48 EDT

OK ...Thanks to all that replied. So the consensus is that a 66Diff will not
work with a 65 Tranny without some modifications. From what I've read, I
thought it was a clean swap...No matter...
   I live in Middle NC and NEED a 65 Diff to mate with my 65 Tranny..I am
looking to have little 65 Convert moving soon because of this coupling..Therefor,
I am offering to purchase 1,2, or more 65 diffs to complete this quest. I
won't even know if my clutch job is decent until this problem is solved...So,
anyone out there in Va, Sc, NC and even Ga or TN that has  the parts needed for
me to do this?

  Anyone? Bueller, Ferris Bueller?
   Thanks again!

Todd Reece