<VV> Re: Kid's car

Ken Wildman k-wildman@onu.edu
Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:59:28 -0400

At 02:42 PM 7/7/04 -0700, Tony Underwood wrote:
>If *I* had a Vespa I'd have it parked outside in the work parking lot as we
>speak.    Saw a guy last week commuting on a Vespa, pearl white, him with
>briefcase on a strap across his back and suit/tie.

Because of parking problems at Graduation I used to ride the Vespa to the
ceremonies, wearing my robes and hood, with the mortar board in the milk
carton in back.  I'm on more graduation videos than the president of the
university.   :)

...snip...

>...after I get the blue '69 Monza finished/painted and the engine installed
>in the '62 ragtop... and get the just-installed engine in the green '69
>running and roadworthy... and whatever else I still have to finish up.
>
>I'll be sneaking some licks on the Hershybar car in between the other
>stuff.      I bet an evening buzzing around on a Vespa would be more fun
>than scraping dead enamel off the  blue'69 Monza.

Sounds like the Porsche is a candidate for Group Red Under Brown....
Ken