<VV> Corvair embroidery designs (humor)

Brown, Douglas T CIV NAVAIR DEPT douglas.t.brown@navy.mil
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 14:03:25 -0700

I've been lurking lately, but I couldn't help myself.
Are we now able to order a digitized picture of a "CORNAIR"?
Would that be one from Norm's field of dreams?
This was yours, TLH.  Where were you?

Toby (back to lurking)

-----Original Message-----
From: "Russ Moorhouse" <corvair65@verizon.net>
To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 06:39:21 -0400
Subject: <VV> Corvair embroidery  designs

I know a few of you Corvair owners have wives that have embroidery sewing
machines.  Well here's a chance to get a picture of your car, truck or van
digitized for a very reasonable price and you get both a 7" and 4" design.
I have tried digitizing my car for quite some time, without any good
results.  The only Corvair I could find anywhere was for an early coupe or
convertible.  I sent a picture on my late 65 coupe to this guy and he had it
done in less than two weeks, so now we have a late coupe out there to choose
from.  For those with wagons, trucks, convertibles, vans,  4 doors or for
any other car you may want, this is your chance to get a digitized design of
your car that you can then have stitched out on you shirt, jacket or hats.

If your interested see this site:
http://members.aol.com/spair23/spec-cars.htm

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa 140 HP