<VV> Anybody noticed more interest in vairs

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 22:19:15 +0100

  I get thumbs up from the truckers and the Harley riders...don't think the
Gold Wing guys can let loose of the handlebars!!!

  Del Patten...CNM

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of mark@noakes.com
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 2:44 PM
To: thegeek2@juno.com
Cc: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Anybody noticed more interest in vairs

I have noticed it as well.  I especially get lots of smiles and thumbs up
from under 25
age guys in boy racer style Japanese imports.

After 30+ years of tolerating ridicule and derision from the hot rod
community, I'm not
going to know what to do if all of a sudden it is extra cool to drive a
Corvair.  This
could upset the balance of the whole space-time continuum and bring the
universe to an
end...

Mark Noakes
66 Monza coupe