<VV> Re: POR 15(kinda windy)

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 22:01:13 EDT

i just finished spraying por15 on the big volvo outdrives on my  boat last
week.  i used a touchup gun to do it and was very surprised at the coverage over
cleaned up aluminum castings. i went to a rustprooofing gun to get it into
the areas hard to get at behind the drives. i know it put too much on but thats
ok under water at all times.i then used up the remainder of what i had on the
drives as a second coat. i am new to this stuff , but i really like the
results. i plan on doing the underneath of my rampy, my greenbrier, and my lakewood.
 i think i will also do the gas tanks and oil pans etc on my modern cars. i
would like to know how long this stuff has been out and any notes on long term
results are. i have someone who wants to use it on new equipment being made to
use under very harsh conditions. this would mean a large sale for our corvair
supplier if i can prove its worth. anyone have it on more than a couple years
in bad conditions?  regards tim colson