<VV> Anybody noticed more interest in vairs

mark@noakes.com mark@noakes.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

all small block chevy on the crown stuff, though i would have liked to have done an
aluminum block 215 myself.  my brother has all the parts but he never lets go of
anything.  he has a huge stash of corvair parts and old gm truck parts and 55 - 57 chevy
parts and...etc...

Mark Noakes