<VV> Late model coupe embroidery

Russ Moorhouse corvair65@verizon.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:58:13 -0400

Earlier in the week I posted that I had my car digitized by a person on the
internet and I suggested others might want to have their cars and trucks
digitized also.  My wife just stitched out the 4" design and we are rather
disappointed with it.  It's just a photo stitch design, like one could do
themselves with the Brother/Babylock machine and the stitch out is not sharp
at all.  Also there are a lot of black outline threads in places it
shouldn't be.

I just wanted to warn any who might be considering purchasing this, that you
may not be happy with the results.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member