<VV> RE: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #721 - 10 msgs

Patton Dickson kpdii@earthlink.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:00:29 -0500

HI Todd, (all of the emails I'm getting is making it feel like a
homecoming!)

I know, it is hard to believe, but that was about 7 years ago!!!  I still
love the car, but I have too much on my plate (in the garage), and something
has to go.  Now that we are a one income family with a 2 and a half year
old, I need to lighten the toys up a little and fatten the wallet.  I
decided that the Corvair could find a better home than I am giving it these
days.

Thanks for the "Corvair Guy" statement, that means a lot.  I had it out at a
show last month and it was great having a bunch of folks stopping to ask
about Corvairs among all of the Muscle Car, Street Rod, Jacked up 4x4, and 2
Fast 2 Furious types.  I'll never say never again, a Greenbrier Camper could
always lure me back, but for now, its the right thing to do.

I have lots of good memories here!!!

Patton

PS & BTW, for those who asked, I think I fixed the problem with the pics at
the website.
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
- Marissa: "Wow, that's really loud."
- Frank: "Yeah, thanks, I took the restrictor plate off. ...give the red
dragon a little more juice. But uh, let's keep that on the down-low! It's
not exactly street legal."
Old School