<VV> windshield chrome for '62

dongerick1@juno.com dongerick1@juno.com
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:04:07 -0500

I am somewhat confused, Are you referring to the front windshield on both
cars?  Do both cars have the same body style?  I have seen some Corvairs
that are titled as the wrong year.
The 64 rear windshield or back glass does have clips that retain the
stainless trim while the front windshield has the stainless imbedded in
the rubber.  Starting in 65, the stainless trim and windshield mounting
is completely different.
DonE